Response to article

My opinion on mask wearing is that it is not fun. Mask wearing is not fun because they are “hot”, “uncomfortable”, and they don’t let you breath. Sometimes I have to reuse an un-reusable face mask, and they end up hairy ( Not my hair, I mean a bit of the mask comes off , and it feels like hair. ).  Sometimes when I play bump I lose my breath, but when I try to breath the mask is on me, but it doesn’t let me. I try to find a spot where no one is near, when I get there I slowly take my mask off, breath for about one or two minutes then I put it back on.

I disagreed when  Dr. Klitzmen took off his mask because he wanted to eat cake, he had to keep everybody safe. I REALLY disagreed with the people who kept getting closer to Dr. Klitzman when he was backing off. I know that masks are very uncomfortable, but we have to wear them for others safety, the more we all wear masks, the quicker the pandemic will end and the quicker we can take our masks off.

One thought on “Response to article

1. Hey Maya!

I share the same feelings with you about wearing a mask all day. It can get very hot when you wear one, especially when you are all bundled up for recess. I think it is awesome that you have such a positive outlook on doing our part to keep each other safe. Reading your post made me smile.