The digestive system

Hi guys! I hope you will like this new post about the digestive system……

In class, I have been learning about the digestive system, the digestive system is the system in your body that turns the food you eat into poop. The organs in the digestive system are the mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and the anus.

Here are some facts of the digestive system:

1.  The Small intestine does something very similar to the stomach, it also puts a chemical liquid on the food to make it even smaller.
  2. The Large intestine takes all the waste of the food and turns it into poop

In class, we did this special project to learn about the digestive system, we were given a picture of the digestive system, we were also given strings, one string for the mouth, one string for the esophagus, one string for the stomach, one very very very long string for the small intestine, and one string for the large intestine, we had to all glue it on in the right places and I really enjoyed it.

For now this year for science we have been learning about three systems, the digestive system, the respiratory system, and the circulatory system, but there is so many systems we will learn about that I never even heard about! In my class we make projects and games to make the learning of the human body more fun! I really enjoy learning the human body in fun ways, like making kahoots or quizizz.

I hope you liked this post! Have a wonderful day!