My Matter Project (Plastic Pollution)

Hey guys! I hope your all doing well,

Today’s post is all about my matter project about plastic pollution,   during the making a project, me and callie’s goal was to make a commercial about plastic pollution and how its harming our animals and even-US. The kind of project was optional, you could have chose Melting ice caps, oil tankers, deforestation, and of course, plastic pollution. You could have made a slide/doc about your project, a poster, t-shirt, or a commercial (iMovie). In this presentation, me and callie were making a commercial to spread the word that we need to stop plastic pollution. I chose plastic pollution because it really hurt me when we watched the video in class, and i’m totally gone mad by all the plastic I see we use every minute! What shocked me is that, recycling doesn’t work, 91% of plastic that has been thrown back into the ocean (after all those recycling commercials!). People are most likely to have a bit of trouble to stop using plastic, but we can all do a little bit, and all those bits will equal or solution!

Here’s a  slideshow me and callie made (We had a script to go with it.) Hope you like it!

Hoped you liked it! Bye!