My Science Project

Hey guys! Its been a while… Well, I’m back!

Today’s blog post is about the science project my class did (P.S people are still working on it while I’m making this blog post.). We had to make a structure and it had to go through a storm but just a version of the storm, I did a tsunami, so I put it in the shower and turned it on.

How  I built my structure :

I stacked up a few legos and added clay to stick it together, then I made a roof out of cardboard to stop the water from hitting it.

What happened :

The water hit the roof and nothing broke! But then I tried to move and the roof came right off!

What would I do differently next time:

Since I sacrificed my room for this, there will probably not be a next time, but if you must know, I actually liked the way I did it.

Video :

Before :

After ;

Before I was thinking of doing tornadoes, but I changed my mind, heres what I wrote before (P.S I added something in there…)

Purpose (Question we want to answer):

To determine…

To design and build a structure at least two stories high. I will simulate natural phenomena to see if it can withhold it.

I’m going to do tornado

Design your structure:

(Draw it on paper and insert your image)

(Image)

Hypothesis (What do we think will happen?):

I think it will not break but just move a little.

ok, so, when we started building, I changed my mind to do a tsunami, and I didnt do the box because I didn’t have enough lego, and I wanted to do a tsunami because I thought it would be more interesting

Materials (What do we need to conduct the experiment?)

•  Lego
  • Hair dryer 
  •  
  •  
Procedure (The steps we took to conduct the experiment from beginning to end)

1. Find a bunch of legos 
  2. Build it into a square 
  3.  
  4.  
Observations (What did we observe along the way? Record thoughts, sketches etc. here)
Conclusion (What did we learn from the experiment? Do we have an answer to our question?)

That’s my post….Bitmoji Image